-1500 enabled workstations
-Full predictive, manual, and call-management capability
-Comprehensive disaster recovery systems
-100% power backup
-Close to amenities and transportation
-PEZA (Philippine Economic Zone Authority)
-Scalable, reliable architecture
-Made from world-class technology
-Geo redundants in Los Angeles and U.S. East Coast
-All connectivity requirements supported, from ISDN PRI to SIP trunks
– Interoperability standards: SIP H.323, H.248, QoS, DiffServ, via controlling server and gateway: H.323, H.320 MMCH
– Fully redundant S8800 servers in duplex configuration
– Supports all trunk configurations (analog, ISDN BRI/PRI, T1/E1, ATM, H.323 or SIP over IP)
IntelliScrub (Intelligent list scrubbing engine created for DNCScrub)
– Engine utilizes Smart Sniffer technology to automatically process files.
– Users upload files via web interface or FTP, or integrate using web service API in any common data format.
– System automatically finds telephone numbers within a file and scrubs them based on the parameters set for that campaign.
– IntelliScrub maximizes the number of telephone numbers retained in the calling list, applying exemptions, such as existing business relationship rules and any state-specific rules that may be advantageous.
– Manual, preview, progressive or power, and predictive dialling
– Optional message playback for answering machines
– Nuisances percentages observed and logged for compliance
– UK: Ofcom / TPS compliance
– US: FCC / DNC playback compliance
– Confidential data is only handled by employees designated with approved access, having undergone background checks and signed non-disclosure agreements.
– Servers are segregated based on roles, unnecessary services are disabled, and AV definitions are pushed automatically each day.
– PC workstations are updated with latest OS patches, unnecessary services are disabled and
locked down by policy at the domain level, and AV definitions are pushed automatically daily.
– Comprehensive password content/change procedures are in place and enforced.
– All procedures and policies have PCI Level Certification.
– All file transfers use SFTP (secure FTP) protocols.
– Clean Desk and Clear Screen Policies are maintained and enforced.
– Guards posted at critical access areas.
– Centralized access control using biometrics and/or keycard.
– CCTV in place and monitored.
– All visitors are checked, verified, justified, and escorted.
– Company issued picture ID badges must be worn at all times.
– Extensive employee background checks performed.