“You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.”
At our Manila call center, American managers hire only the top 8% of candidates. And new agents receive about a month of training before speaking to customers.
In addition, all agents are trained specifically for the client accounts they serve and receive ongoing training, quality feedback, and mentoring.
Our clients also can personally screen all agents we recommend to serve their accounts, assuring our clients that the agents have the language, interpersonal, and other skills they want in a company representative.
Teleiman is committed to ensuring that each of your customers has a first-class interaction with your company’s face – our agents. Our integrated quality assurance process makes this happen.We use tried-and-true internal evaluation, instruction, and coaching methods, integrating them with metrics analysis to objectively measure agent performance and improve future performance.
Quality assessments focus on at least four key areas:
2. Presentation skills
3. Call management
4. Call closing
Depending on your needs, we can also evaluate other areas, such as script adherence and product knowledge.
Our managers, QA team and agents work closely with your company’s team in an ongoing feedback loop, continuously raising the quality of your customer’s interactions.
- Quality Evaluations
- Coaching and Feedback
- Performance Management
- Training Need Analysis
- Quality Certification Program
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Quality Tools â€“Value Adds/Offerings
- Online â€“Monitoring System (Oâ€ MS)
- Online â€“Performance Assessment Tool (Oâ€PAT)
- Knowledge Information Management System (KIMS)
- Online Recruitment Assessment Tool
Teleiman contracts with CompliancePoint, an industry leader in compliance assessment, ensuring that our compliance program follows best practices and is operating effectively, reducing your company’s liability risk.
CompliancePoint’s Four-Step Auditing Process:
1. Define the audit objectives and deliverables.
2. Evaluate all aspects of your outbound consumer marketing campaigns as they relate to relevant regulatory compliance legislation.
-Review your current compliance documentation and audit trails.
-Examine your procedures and policies.
-Study your data collection, data distribution and data archiving methods.
-Determine if exemptions are properly applied.
3. Deliver a detailed report along with recommendations for any corrective actions.
4. Provide operational guidelines for ongoing regulatory compliance.